View Single Post
Old 03-16-2016, 12:05 PM
N/A

8 yr Member
N/A

8 yr Member

PS: Other MS stories really interest me as my sister has declined so terribly and took every drug her docs prescribed. She can barely talk and when she does it's hard to understand...her DH is her caretaker as she can't even feed herself. And hasn't walked in a few years. I've talked about her when I came here. I so tried to help her but she didn't hear me or want to hear me.

This person I've talked about with MS and does all the supps and LDN says getting on iodine has given her a lot more energy. I met her from an iodine support group and then some went off to form a group that talks about everything including iodine.

Now on the DHEA and I'm looking at my 2013 labs, the range is 350-4300 and I came in at 1890 with taking 25mg DHEA for quite a few years. So the 800 I mentioned wasn't correct. I don't know if any here on NT work with DHEA but I've posted about how it declines in our bodies at 20-30. Lately, I'm taking 25mg every other day. I didn't get labs done in 2015 as doctor was rushed and I let it go. This year hope to get labs done.

I'm only here to help others feel as good as they can. So many don't know about so much that COULD help. Believe me, I have my challenges but keep working to feel as good as I can.
caroline2 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
SallyC (03-17-2016)