View Single Post
Old 03-16-2016, 07:55 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member
Default Ssa-455-ocr-sm

I'm working on it too. I have some new info, but I fainted the other day and hit my head & now have a worse headache and nausea... Thought j could put my head back and loo on here for info. I will try to respond to u ASAP. But basically, if it's ur first notice, if they don't get it back in 30 days, they just send u a second one and don't flag u. So it's not as urgent as all the anxiety it creates. Item 5 is the tricky one for me and I'm not even sure how much it matters if u check that ur worse, ur dr says u can't work, u haven't worked or gotten training, ur dx(s) basically remain related to the original application, and u are under medical care. I was consistently told not to hand write or attach anything. It's machine scored & they get so many that it costs more to do a full review..so don't provide TMI to trigger one & only list ur last 3 appts (but I still don't know if u list dx or symptoms or what & not sure how much it matters but just don't put some completely unrelated thing). But my friend (more like a friend of a friend) is a soc sec attorney & im going to ask him. So, mine will be arrive after the 30 days and soc sec said not to worry. So I should have gone to the ER right after hitting my head. Ok, I said more than I planned. Helping someone else makes me feel better. If u find out anything or have found out anything, pls update. It's amazing how much stress a 2 pp form can cause when ur dealing with managing ur health. Sorry for typos. It's hard to type and see.
Helenb is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote