View Single Post
Old 03-16-2016, 10:07 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Thank you so much for your reply!
The hematoma could be why I have the Oculomotor Dysfunction then! The Neuro-eye doc wants to set me up with prism glasses to alleviate the double vision, and he talked about shearing - which could be why my eye bled.

I have a work comp attorney - comp is just resistant to approve treatment. I'll be going to court next month in order to force them to start treatment, but they're refusing further diagnostics because everything has come back clear.

Your neck should be a focus. It takes a combination of proper gentle therapy and discipline on your part to maintain good head and neck posture during rest and sleep. The subtle neck injury can take many months of discipline to see improvements. The only diagnostics would be your occasional pain and other symptoms like your neck muscle spasms. Massaging those spasms is treating the symptom, not the cause.

*This is encouraging - at the outset it doesn't seem to be because I've done so much work already, but the more I think about it, the more encouraging it is. And, I think you're right about the head posture when sleeping. Due to dizziness, I tend to sleep in odd positions, often with my shoulder on the pillow and my head dangling off. So, I do think this is extremely valid, and when they put me back on physical therapy, I will talk to my PT about it.

You lack of remembering your subsequent falls makes me wonder if you are having absence seizures.

*This week, after the MRI came out clean, I did read about seizures. I don't think I'm educated enough to really make that assumption? If that makes sense. While some of my symptoms may fit, they do also seem to fit migraines (as well as a bunch of other things... WebMD is a scary, scary place).

Do you get headaches during these pressure dizzy spells. There is a thing called silent migraines. They are migraines without pain. They can cause dizziness.

*I read about migraines, and was wondering about them. I don't get headaches very often, but did read about the silent migraines, and do intend to ask my doc about them. I read that a lot of silent migraines don't come with auras, but will make you exhausted - which I am after one of these spells.

I hope this helps. I really feel for your struggles, especially since they are due to hidden causes and people tend to think you are faking.

*Yeah, and I think that's the worst part of all of this. I feel like the doctors simply don't take me seriously - they want me out of their offices, but I just keep coming back, with the same symptoms over and over again One day, they'll figure it out though, that I have hope for.

And thank you again for the advice. I did read the vitamin page, and will get B vitamins tomorrow - I can't tell if I'm getting enough from my daily diet or not. So, thank you!

Last edited by Jomar; 03-16-2016 at 10:35 PM. Reason: added spaceing and * to clarify replies
LillyBelle77 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote