View Single Post
Old 07-05-2007, 08:34 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Exclamation pent-up creativity

Hey everyone! I agree, splenda is good stuff! Enjoy this oreo cookie-rimmed ice cream glass!

I'm doing OK for now...coming out of the weather system time of year so doing better. (but always expecting the other shoe to drop) An old friend has come back into my life and he has been just what I needed to get past my limitations and bad self-esteem. He and a friend with cancer play music and I was privelidged to be able to assist them with their CD cover and audio setup for duplication. I did it as I felt good... teeny bits at a time. The finished product should be in our hands in a week or so.

I had a BAD experience with my GP last week: too busy and unwilling to fill out my records and an assessment for my SSD Atty. "I am only allowed to spend 15min with you" and "I'm not trained to complete these forms". B. F'n S.! she filled out 1/2 of it, RUSHED me thru my symptoms and made me cry!!! offered to reffer me to Neuro, Ortho and PT (all of which I've been to already and have been rejected as too complicated). Thanks for nothing.

prayers for everyone here!
Anne

"It is what it is."
astern is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote