View Single Post
Old 03-17-2016, 09:23 AM
Wise Elder

15 yr Member
Wise Elder

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwi33 View Post
Melody, sprouts and greens are great foods and avoiding refined sugar is also a good plan. Probiotics could help as well.

A thought about manuka honey; I use it topically whenever I have a skin lesion which looks infected - it works for me.

It is something that Alan could consider for his psoriasis (the link that I posted above suggests that it can help). You might be able to buy it from a health food shop. One things to watch out for is how pure it is - this is usually based on counting the pollen grains in it - manuka pollen has a characteristic shape - a quality product will tell you about this.

Hi, i have medical grade honey in the house. For years we used it on his foot ulcer. Did nothing. Until i got this $80 over the counter cream Iodosorb, finally, with corrective orthotics, finally his foot ulcer is gone. So naturally I put the medihoney on his skin. Did nothing.

Believe me, we have tried all topicals. And some kind person is sending me a sample of a hollistic cream. In my honest opinion, we have to clean up his gut. Will update.
Thanks much, Melody

CONSUMER REPORTER
SPROUT-LADY

MelodyL is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote