View Single Post
Old 03-17-2016, 04:38 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member
Default Please answer

I have asked several times & can't get a straight answer here or anywhere. U can find if ur L, M, H in the numbers separated by / below ur phone Nbr at top right, second line, 3rd field. That is followed by ur profile score. 0000-9999. The closer u r to 0, the less likely they think u can ever work. My letter is L & score is 0071 (I think that's pretty low). The last eight nbrs on the row above your score are ur primary and secondary diagnoses that qualified u for ssdi (4 digits each). It is easy to search online and find out what they mean. ITEM 5 still is a problem for me. I have a multisystem serious, rare condition for which there are mounds of medical evidence but no social security diagnostic code (as opposed to icd medical codes) & my thus, my SSDI diagnoses codes basically amount to that in 2 4 digit codes. I can't write the codes in item 5. I can't pick out my worst symptoms (all of my subdiagnoses subsumed under the main multisystem illness DO have SS codes and each would in & of itself qualify me, especially given their severity). My original app had one of many overarching terms used for my condition. I got it on the first try. And I did and do have a recognized secondary diagnosis that was not recorded on the SSA-255-Ocr-sm. so, MY QUESTION REMAINS, Do I list non SS dX in the boxes (cuz everything falls under that & my dr visits are long & complicated), a few SS official sub diagnoses (that would give an incomplete picture), "complications," "medication/disease management," SYMPTOMS (per Instructions that even list BAD BACK as an example, or what? Has anyone successfully completed this or found the specific answer how to answer and whether the machine scoring looks for certain key words (and are they related to ur original application b/c the form doesn't include all the info from my app & remember it's not a full review. The idea is to avoid red flags. PLS PLS RESPOND. I need a specific answer whether u successfully completed this yourself, or found the answer elsewhere & where? Pls pls pls. I feel no one is responding, maybe cuz I'm new here. I tried to provide helpful info that I've learned thus far. Can someone please help me ASAP? Thank you very much.
Helenb is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote