View Single Post
Old 03-17-2016, 10:57 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Thank the heavens for Calm Magnesium

Quote:
Originally Posted by lurkingforacure View Post
I haven't tried the recipe you posted, but did want to ask what you think of the powder Magna Calm, which you mix in water and then drink?

Also, there is a product out there called magnesium oil which isn't oil at all but is water super-saturated with magnesium which you rub on the soles of your feet where there are lots of blood vessels. The theory is that the magnesium absorbs into your body just like it would it you were to take an epsom salt bath.

And then of course there are epsom salt baths which are great as well, because your entire body can absorb the magnesium from the bath water.
Hello LFAC,

Yes, I take Calm magnesium -it works very well though I have to take a lot of it and depend on it...bout a tablespoon heaping every other night before I go to bed. I am wondering though if this bicarbonate form might be as/or more effective with a lesser dose. Also I take magnesium threonate and I love epsom salt baths ( though I haven't noticed that they stimulate peristalsis) and will try the magnesium oil ...I have some but haven't tried it on my feet.
Kind Regards
MD

“The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence.”
~ Nikola Tesla
moondaughter is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote