View Single Post
Old 03-17-2016, 11:35 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member
Default The diagnoses differ

Quote:
Originally Posted by echoes long ago View Post
i dont know what else i can do to answer you. i just put down the two diagnosis i was approved for and the date for the last 3 visits and thats it. ive done that twice and both times was successful.
The main multisystem diagnosis on my original application does not have a ssa code. I had help filling it out & got it on my first try. The ssa-255 has diagnosis codes of 2480 (I have sufficient medical evidence but there is no ssa name). I'm not sure why this happened cuz I'm LOW & there are symptoms and subdiagnoses and a secondary diagnosis that have ssa codes. I kept telling the ppl my LTD hired to do my original app to list only all terms consistent with ssa but they first listed terms that don't have ssa codes. After getting it on the first try, I thought the ppl helping me knew what they were doing. But now it's a problem for me, because what I actually was approved for is a vague code(which they know, and I don't know why they don't word the item as "list your last 3 appointments dates for the disability for which u were awarded ssdi"). So I don't know what to put in the boxes that they don't already know or that they were told but they only listed that there is no ssa name for it. So t be consistent with what exactly is listed as my reason for award, I'd have to say something like nonamed documented disability!!!!! That's the problem. Trust me, I'm way sick and they know it, cuz my profile score is well under 0100 & almost every system in my body is affected. I just got more bad news from one of my docs & actually should have gone to the ER the past two days for a potentially serious complication but I have to get this done. I could write "help staying alive" or "dodging bullets." There's officially no name but evidence I won't get well! I have searched everywhere for what to fill in as reasons for my visits. I hope this helps clarify. Thank you very much
Helenb is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote