View Single Post
Old 03-18-2016, 02:52 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member
Default NO answers!!!! Anyone have any ideas?

Feel so lost

I started having severe headaches that were ongoing 24/7 (without break) from November to December (possibly early Jan) last year. The pain was intense pressure and along with it throbbing, dizziness, couldn't tolerate moving (crawled at one point), near blackouts, couldn't think, couldn't even use my hands, a "liquid" feeling in my head and endless stroke like symtpoms and scary things. Suddenly it abruptly stopped.
My doctor referred me to get a ct scan.

Suddenly two weeks ago I got it again suddenly. It burns, aches, throbs and goes all over my head. It's much worse than before. The burning is so intense and goes down to my neck. Along with it random twitching or shaking of my body, can't sleep, can't think, sleep no more than about 3 hours, Feel "out of my mind" (like my brain detaches from my head?) feel random loss of feeling, feel mentally impaired (severely), trouble finding words, speaking like a kid at times, feel inner ear pressure, sometimes I get tinnitus, feel like "wires are crossing in my head" and that joyous feeling of liquid around my head.
It's scary because I can stand and go to the cross the road and not have any care or understanding of risks. I feel in a constant fog of pain and like I'm detached from the world. I do suffer depression and have had it most of my life, but this is entirely different. I feel my personality has changed. I feel like a different person. I have near blackouts and like wires are crossing in myhead which is frightening to experience.

I had a spinal tap today and results were good. It caused me to have burning rushes up my neck and into my body, twitching (more), tingling, worse headaches, a really intense out of body feeling like I was floating above my body which was scary. The tap was excruciatingly painful and caused scary nerve problems

I had the ct scan yesterday of my head and results are good. No pain killer helps.
What could this be? Are my nerves shot? Is it my neck?

I feel lost
Dreaming92 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote