View Single Post
Old 03-18-2016, 05:13 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member
Default I'd like to figure out how to

not let the new neuro know about the old one without having to repeat all the same tests. A similar thing happened to me because the doctor I had seen had a great reputation and the new doctor didn't want to go against him. It was infuriating and a waste of my time!
Quote:
Originally Posted by boiler1993 View Post
Hi Sylvie,
I went to the CC after a year of seeing a neuro at OSU. I simply wanted a new perspective on my symptoms (autonomic and sensory). Sounds like you have some other things you are looking into but thought I would tell you my experience with this. The neuro came in, talked to me for a while about my symptoms and did a basic neuro exam (which came back clean of course). He looked at my file and stated "you currently see Dr.Kissel at OSU?! I once saw him give a speech, he is a fantastic doctor" (which I never had a problem with him as I said, just wanted a fresh opinion). He then recommended I repeat a skin biopsy (which I had had 6 mos previously) or a new set of MRIs if I wanted. So nothing new. Now like I said your situation sounds a little different so maybe others will have better opinions.