View Single Post
Old 03-18-2016, 05:37 PM
Wise Elder

15 yr Member
Wise Elder

15 yr Member

You wrote:

"As far as I know there is not yet any way of doing the equivalent for people with CARD14 mutations - there is no current way of selectively killing the various kinds of skin cells which make the abnormal form of CARD14 and replacing them with healthy skin cells.

Apologies if this is a bit technical."

You can get as technical as you like. Because I correspond with Glenn, he explains everything to me and I can now understand much of what is technical. I just did a search of the CARD 14 mutations. OMG, poor Alan. He doesn't stand a chance does he?

Both genetics (his family members have it also) and whatever triggered it.

We'll never know.

I just took a look and holy moly, they are now all red. I put some of that healing cream on it.

I don't see this going away any time soon. All we can do is continue the anti-candida diet and maybe, just maybe it will calm down a bit.

The more I learn, the more I know.

Thankfully I like to learn stuff.

But have you ever seen the guy on youtube. Just type in "Worse case of psoriasis". His videos are all over the place. Please, explain what the heck happened with this guy, he has this all over his body. He just uses a knife, or duct tape, or wax, or whatever (he experiments) and people just tune into him scraping the scales off of his skin. I mean, I NEVER saw such a case of psoriasis. He MUST have this mutation right?

Thanks much
Melody

CONSUMER REPORTER
SPROUT-LADY

MelodyL is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote