Old 03-19-2016, 11:05 AM
Magnate

10 yr Member
Magnate

10 yr Member
Tongue

Quote:
Originally Posted by PamelaJune View Post
I gained 3kg in 2 weeks.... I try so hard to eat healthy. My inability to tolerate fibre causes me no end of grief. If I have a salad for luck a few days on the trot I end up with a bowel obstruction - every time. The food I tolerate easily and has little fibre is always the fattening stuff, cakes, breads etc etc it's so not fair. The more weight I put on the harder it is on my spine. I'm trying really hard to maintain a 60 - 62kg weight range, reasonable for my height, 58-59 is ideal but I just can't sustain it, I'm back to 63kg. We go on a cruise this Tuesday for 7 nights. DB says he will be 78 going on 88 coming off. I so hope I can be 63 on and 63 off.

Pam,
I checked the internet and found 63kg to be around 138.5 pounds. Is that correct?? When you write you are 58-59 height. Is that in inches? If so, this would be just an inch or two under 5 feet tall. Is this your correct height??

I, unfortunately am a sweet addict; My meals are just enough to get to my desert; which unfortunately has been small dixie cups which are chocolate sundaes. They come in a box of 24. I am a bad influence on my husband because both he and I consume a Sundae daily after dinner.

Lunch; same thing; I get through a lite lunch....can't wait to get to coffee and my slice of cinnamon crusted pound cake or cookies. This goes on ever day; plus even yummies often later in the evening.

I am so upset with myself. When I came home from the hospital almost 4 months ago; I had lost 10 pounds. Guess what:??? I have found almost all of them. Bummer !!!!!!

Gerry
ger715 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (03-19-2016)