View Single Post
Old 03-19-2016, 02:02 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by soccertese View Post
here's a quote from your first post "My dad has always feared prescription drugs in fear of side affects. He recently read an article about an Amino acid protocol treatment by Dr. Marty Hinz and he was able to find a local doctor trained in the protocol which she guarantees can 100% successfully treat him. I was highly skeptical of her claims, but after doing research it seems promising. I would like to get some opinions from anybody here who has been on the protocol with success or failure. Any tips on other successful methods to ease symptoms would be helpful too. "

i'm sorry to hear your father is progressing but the bigger question is what are you going to do for him next to try to alleviate his pd symptoms. it seems you are desperate to try anything regardless of the cost and independent proof that it works. if an alternative treatment method worked well, in this age of the internet, we'd know it, the news would spread like wildfire. there would be hundreds of anecdotal stories on these message boards. if i went to a pd support group and said this method worked, i assume a number of advanced pd'ers would try it and it and it it worked for them it might take a year or 2 to spread throughout the pd community, there wouldn't be years and years of "mystery" surrounding this treatment where you have to buy the supplements from HINZ or whomever. best of luck.
I tried this protocol for 3 months with no change and a somewhat smaller/lighter wallet. If it works for some that's wonderful.
zanpar321 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote