View Single Post
Old 03-19-2016, 04:54 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Hi Gerry, 58-59 kg in weight (not height) would be ideal. I'm 163cm in height. There are 2.2lb to 1kg. I used to be too thin, for many years I weighed around 52kg. Had no idea I was underweight, but looking back, even though I had pain it wasn't as bad now that I'm heavier. I got up to 75kg due to medication and worked hard to get down to 62. Then back up to 66 and with a change again in medication it dropped off to 56, change in medication again and up to 65. It's like a merry go round only I'm not so merry with it.... I am one of the few who don't relish everyday sweets, I love savoury flavours, salads and veg, they don't love me being full of fibre!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ger715 View Post
Pam,
I checked the internet and found 63kg to be around 138.5 pounds. Is that correct?? When you write you are 58-59 height. Is that in inches? If so, this would be just an inch or two under 5 feet tall. Is this your correct height??

I, unfortunately am a sweet addict; My meals are just enough to get to my desert; which unfortunately has been small dixie cups which are chocolate sundaes. They come in a box of 24. I am a bad influence on my husband because both he and I consume a Sundae daily after dinner.

Lunch; same thing; I get through a lite lunch....can't wait to get to coffee and my slice of cinnamon crusted pound cake or cookies. This goes on ever day; plus even yummies often later in the evening.

I am so upset with myself. When I came home from the hospital almost 4 months ago; I had lost 10 pounds. Guess what:??? I have found almost all of them. Bummer !!!!!!

Gerry
ger715 (03-19-2016)