Thread: Invisible
View Single Post
Old 03-19-2016, 08:04 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member
Default Invisible

I am feeling like my husband no longer sees the pain I am in. Like he has gotten used to it. Each step has been painful this week, not so much my RSD foot as my hip and leg on the other side. I am going to have to go to my family doctor and work my way through this problem. I think it is probably my back. I have been using the walker again, even though I know it is a big help, it is discouraging. I know if I use it more it will become easier to use.

Tonight he asked me to cook something for him. Really? I know he is not feeling well today. I asked him if he could sit on the kitchen stool, like I do, and cook it himself. He was surprised and did cook for himself. I am glad I stood up for myself. I have been taking care of myself today, doing as little walking as possible. I know he is tired of this whole thing, and wants me to take care of him and the house. I am doing the best I can.

We have had a lot of stress this week. Many big problems coming at us. wow Why did I not see that that was making the pain even worse? Glad I wrote that. Now I get to go through the diahrea as the poison of that stress works its way through my body.

Thank you for listening. I so appreciate all of you.
peace
zinnia
zinnia is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
-Spike- (03-19-2016), BioBased (03-20-2016), PurpleFoot721 (03-20-2016), RSD ME (03-20-2016), shelbie4u (03-20-2016), St George 2013 (03-19-2016)