View Single Post
Old 03-19-2016, 11:42 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member
Default Dealing with the mattress

Quote:
Originally Posted by wannabefree View Post
Any with suggestions on mattresses? Having CRSP since 2003 I need desperately need advice. My whole body is in pain. Pain management talking about infusions now. This would be my last hope to ease the burning pain from this horrible condition but a MATRESS is so important now
I have CRPS in my foot. Every day is different, but I've found most days I can sleep in our bed when we have 1000 count Egyptian cotton sheets with a sateen finish. The brand we're using are Vera Wang from Kohl's. We have a Temperpedic mattress, but For me it's not about the mattress as much as what is directly in contact with my foot. Sometimes even these sheets are too rough or I am too sensitive to risk running into a wrinkle, so I use a very soft piece of faux fur under my foot. And then there are the bad days, where I sleep in the recliner with a wedge pillow under my leg with my foot hanging off the end. I cover my foot with that faux fur if it's cold, but sometimes I can't handle the weight of the fabric. It's been a matter of trial and error and doing what I need to get some rest. Hope this helps!
Barefoot is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
BioBased (03-20-2016), Littlepaw (03-21-2016), PurpleFoot721 (03-20-2016), RSD ME (03-20-2016)