View Single Post
Old 03-20-2016, 11:19 AM
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member

Hi Barb! I'm so sorry your sister is having to endure all the treatments and operations. Hopefully once finished she will be able to rest and heal at home. I'm sure having you nearby is a tremendous help and comfort to her.

It's the first day of Spring here and I turned my heat back on this morning. It was 37 degrees!! It should warm up and be back in the 70's by Friday. Just waiting for the pollen to hit us.......it seems to get worse each year.

I'm having the entire family over for Easter dinner next Sunday. There will be a total of 12 people here!! It will be fun and the first Easter the girls have been big enough to enjoy. I got them both an Easter basket, a couple of books and a Disney Princess chair (one for each of them) so they can watch TV with the rest of us.

What's everybody else doing for Easter this year?
These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
Kitty is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
barb02 (03-22-2016), Darlene (03-21-2016)