View Single Post
Old 03-20-2016, 02:47 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

I can only say what my experiences are and my head is very sensitive and experiences I've heard about. I'm not good enough at telling if your symptoms are strictly anxiety or strictly the brain being sensitive to bumps. I will say that I can have symptoms without having anxiety.

Anxiety obviously makes things worse, but I probably wouldn't chalk up all symptoms to being anxiety. I jarred my head pretty good while coming down off a curb biking. It set me back for about a month. I also drifted into a curb in the winter (curbs...I know, lol) and I nailed it pretty good. I definitely had some anxiety at first, but calmed myself down and had no lasting problems.

I think each hit to the head/jarring of the head is different. It should be approached with something that calms you down if anxiety is the problem. I think socializing and meditation are the best things for me. If anxiety is not the problem, all that you can do is manage yourself the best that you can.

I don't hit my head often, but I know when I do, the majority of the time, symptoms are short-lived.

I have found curcumin to help quite a bit with this actually. I've heard one person say curcumin and quality fish oil help reduce the symptoms after these bumps to the head.
JBuckl is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote