View Single Post
Old 07-05-2007, 12:18 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by astern View Post

I had a BAD experience with my GP last week: too busy and unwilling to fill out my records and an assessment for my SSD Atty. "I am only allowed to spend 15min with you" and "I'm not trained to complete these forms". B. F'n S.! she filled out 1/2 of it, RUSHED me thru my symptoms and made me cry!!! offered to reffer me to Neuro, Ortho and PT (all of which I've been to already and have been rejected as too complicated). Thanks for nothing.

prayers for everyone here!
Anne
Anne- you know, my neuro is basically my GP these days....my GP has no f'ing clue what to make of me. I go there only when I know i want specific blood tests or screenings because the copay is lower. Another person i know was once suggested to use a rheumy or an endocrinologist as GP, since they were good at coordinating the lives/care of more complicated patients....just a thought.

Johanna

PS, minty minty choccy chippy.....mmmmmmmmmmmmmm i am pretty sure breyers makes a sugar free version of that. Add real mint leaves for pep and vigor...! (i grow my mint in a little garden surrounded by coco bean mulch )

PPS, I am here and survivng. me and the new PT are going to have a chat today about being more gentle with me, as the truck that ran me over at my last visit just keeps rollong back and forth over top of me.

johannakat is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote