View Single Post
Old 03-21-2016, 04:42 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Thanks for ur reply Caroline!

Okay so you don't have MS? But what's the acronyms you wrote - excuse my ignorance on acronyms.

Yes agree re keeping the stress down in the body as far as possible!

Well coming back from a acupunture and massage today my whole right arm went numb during massage. I've got maaaajor neck issues from being at a pc my whole life and seems i have twisted muscles that touch nerves. Makes sense. Hurt heaps to get it massaged and pin poked but strange opening and relief in back

Still waiting on ****** MRI - sigh. Do hope its not MS though, starting to think it really might be other issues - a perfect storm.

3 weeks of gluten is interesting. I've broken out in painful cystic pimples and recovered from that, had incredible bowel movements, been 'shakey' with migraines at times (until i do a bowel movement) and then it goes away. Weird right?

Some days i feel sooo fatigued and sleep more than usual, other days i feel an improvement. Overall, since quitting gluten, i do feel better on the whole. It has been a slow improvement though, quite odd. When i talked to a gp about it - as a detox - he scoffed in my face and said 'theres no such thing'. Hes giving me a rudimentary blood test for celiac, however - being blood, id have to be on gluten for it to catch antibodies. Its not worth going back on gluten in my opinion, my overall inflammation feels better - so no chance on going back!

i learned i can do a DNA test tho, and dont need to be on gluten for it to pick up celiac. Given that Dad is celiac, (but he doesnt trust the 1960's diagnosis), i will bet i have the same gene. Even if he still isnt convinced, ive seen his core reactions; tonsilectomy, hives, chronic sinus issues, throat cancer, gut issues, constipation (chronic) etc. so - has to be something going on.

I had thought it might be CFS - fatigue, brain fog etc. As i am still fatigued sometimes. The muscle twitching has reduced (unless i get 'glutened'), and the arm and hand pain is seemingly improved with remedial massage and acupuncture. So how can this be MS?

Anyway - very keen to get the results. ive gained a ton of weight in this 6 months - from not gym'ing and eating well - so now i started to lose a little weight , given i have more energy and move more. Bt some days i feel i 'pay for it', by feeling exhausted the following day after gym. I have no idea now if its pyscho-sematic or purely physical.

Can anyone else relate to these symptoms and or improvements over time ? with or without attitude adjustment and dietary adjustment?
LondonLady is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote