View Single Post
Old 03-21-2016, 05:39 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by engsec View Post
Dear GerryW ,
I am intrested in to know what changes does Dr. Stein did on doses of l-dopa/tyrosine/5-htp ? As i read your posts befor , you was on about 8 grams of l-dopa and one 5-htp (37.5 mg) and about 30 grams of tyrosine .
I am trying this protocol on my father and its very important for me to know about this . Coz my father have exactly BP problem like you report . Thx
Engsec, I seem to recall getting increased to 37 g per day of Mucuna. Tyrosine dose bounced around but I think I was taking less. Your father should be adjusted by the urine test so my experience might not be relevant to his condition. Dr. Stein seemed not to keep records of my doses so would always ask me how much I was taking then often increasing or decreasing without the lab tests.
Born 1948. Diagnosed 2011. DBS ON 7/17. Taking cd/ld 200 MG at 6 am, 9 am, 12 pm, 3 pm, 6 pm and 9 pm. Finasteride 5 mg, Life Extension Mix and Once-Daily Health Booster, Mitochondrial Energy Optimizer with BioPQQ, Optimized Curcumin (longvida), Triple Action Cruciferous Vegetable Extract with Resveratrol, Vectomega-3, Vit D3 5000U,Lithium orotate 5 mg, AMPK Activator, Kefiran, N-Acetyl-L- Cysteine (NAC), Tri-Magnesium, Advanced NeuroPro, Duozyme,
Palmitoylethanolamide (PEA) Updated 9/21/17.
GerryW is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
engsec (03-22-2016)