View Single Post
Old 03-22-2016, 07:19 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Hi Gerry, DB had Valium only prescribed when he gave up alcohol 6 months ago, they won't prescribe it for him long term as it causes more problems down the track with dependency and his psychologist doesn't want him to take it, he had to take the Valium because his craving is massive and are left over from when I was prescribed last year.

We went out for dinner tonight with his two aunts and one uncle, lovely night out with good food and company, he got through it and seems to be ok. In better spirits tonight than the last few.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ger715 View Post
Pam,
Not sure why Vallium is a problem for him in his recovery program. I have been taking (2) 5mg' Vallium since spinal surgery 9 years ago (The Vallium was originally given to me while in the hospital). I often cut them in half.

Again, just curious where this fits in and whether this may help him thru some of the bad times. Is taking the Vallium off and on a problem??

I pray both of you have a wonderful enjoyable cruise/vacation. Heaven knows it is time for both of you to enjoy one another.

Gerry
eva5667faliure (03-22-2016), ger715 (03-22-2016), kiwi33 (03-22-2016), PurpleFoot721 (03-22-2016), RSD ME (06-22-2016)