View Single Post
Old 03-22-2016, 12:03 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bryanna View Post
Prayerworks,

Actually in the clinical setting, your symptoms are heard frequently.

Everyone's case is a bit different due to size and location of the opening... infection status ... pain medication and pain threshold, etc. So the symptoms or degree of symptoms will vary.

Did you speak to the oral surgeon? When do you go back in to see him?

Bryanna
First of Bryanna, I can't thank you enough for taking of your time to address my concerns. You cannot imagine how much sleep i have lost over this.

I go back to my OS day after tomorrow. I am petrified as to what he will do. One thing i know for sure is the hole is not closing up. This coming Thursday will be three weeks since the extraction and the extraction site still looks like it has a way to go. Fluids are going into my sinus and out my nose and from time to time i taste the salty taste at the extraction site. If i breathe in through my nose, i feel a twinge of pain at the extraction site.

What i have not mentioned until now is that i am in remission from lyme disease and am hoping one doesn't affect the other. In an effort to clean up my body, i took the opportunity that my premolar was hurting to also extract the first molar next to it which had a root canal. I may have made things worse for myself.

I have searched the net high and low and i cannot seem to get any feedback as to how difficult or painful it is to correct this. No one in my circle has even ever heard of such a thing as sinus communication.
Prayerworks is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote