View Single Post
Old 03-22-2016, 12:12 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member
Thumbs up

Hey Everyone!!!

Firstly a big huge thanks heaps for sharing ur valuable wisdom. I know we all walk a lonely journey dealing with irritating and sometimes debilitating issues so|: thanks!!!

I got my MRI back and very happy to report there's nothing to note! No lesions, scars, nothing to note at all. Amazing. So so happy with this. Weirdly enough, before I got it back, I was really starting to feel better and i cant say if its correcting vit d, magnesium, rest, massage/acupuncture or getting off gluten (or ALL of it) - what i can say though is i still feel im 'healing' day by day. And I am so proud of myself for not just taking any western theory as fact.

I will keep doing gluten free. I will get the DNA test as my dad is a celiac and i feel (in my gut) I at least have an allergy to it. I refuse to go back on gluten to have the traditional test as I know myself well enough that for whatever reason, i cannot tolerate it.

i have just finished 3 weeks off it with break outs in painful cystic pimples, migraines and constipation - irritability and strange cravings. Now i see the light! The pimples are healing, my mood is so light and for the first time in months, i woke at 8am today after just 5 hours sleep. That has not happened since last year in July!!!

I still have slight, minor muscle twitches.
I still have a very sore and painful right shoulder, neck, back, arm, forearm - you name it. But I am going to see an osteo and chiro for spinal assessment - i will report back with findings.
I still get a pressure feeling in my head - right side, which i now trust is from an injury in my neck/back.
I still worry, but not 1/4 as much as I did 3 months ago. I am learning to trust my own discoveries and not put everything in or on Dr.s - sorry, just my own opinion.

I feel I have had 'the perfect storm'.
10 years of PC use and no breaks.
Moved to UK from my home of Sunny Australia (no vit D exposure)
Eating crap (went off my gluten free lifestyle)
Loads of life stress (dad with cancer, marriage, change country - job, started company).

So in summary - i know what happened and what still happens on a smaller level isnt just 'all in my head' as some drs would dismiss or indicate. I also know i dont have essential tremor. I now concur I do have RSI and worse - wait for my report from osteo/chiro. I now concur lack of vit d can REALLY mess you up psychologically and even physically if it's severely low. I also know that going through this isn't for nothing. I now value self-care ten times more than i did before - i do need to stop and slow down. I do need to stress less. I do need to keep eating well and resting up.

As for the muscle twitches - who knows. BFS? Regardles - i am so happy to report back that there's nothing else ging on.

Thyroid Normal and Healthy.
MRI Normal and Healthy.
Muscle twitches continue to reduce.
Fatigue comes and goes - overall, improved greatly since November 2015.
Mental Fog - gone.
Migraines - gone.
Depression and Anxiety - gone.
Confusion - gone.
Hand Tremor - reduced - though with pressure and massage whole arm goes numb - definitely some twisted muscles/pinched nerves - needs work.Hand tremor only postural and 70% less than last November 2015. I suspect an overall reduction in inflammation load (no gluten) helped!

Now who is to say if thats all gluten related, or whos to say its not vitamin supplmentation , better rest and slight exercise. Don't know. But my bet? Eat well and you at least cant feel worse. Who knows, you might even feel better.

Here for anyone if they have similar issues or questions about my process.

New blood test this week and ill report back when done.
LondonLady is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote