View Single Post
Old 03-22-2016, 04:53 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Ugh another flare!

Sorry I have been MIA lately I am battling one of the worse flares I have had in a while.

My PM doc is on vacation this week and the doctor covering is worthless. I try to be as understanding with doctors that don't know me or CRPS but his only solution was go to the ER. I asked if I decide to go could he call and give report before I get there and he said no that's not the kind of thing he does. Seriously! It take less than 5 minutes to call and give a report. I know because I have done it many times. I can't wait until my regular PM is back!

I am trying to figure out what caused this latest flare but I am having trouble finding a trigger. The only way I have been able to sleep is sitting up with nothing touching my legs. I am lucky that my pain does not increase when my feet are down and that I am short so my feet don't touch the ground.

It has been a rough couple of days. In addition to the horrible pain my spasms have decided they want in on the fun too! The swelling has increased as well and I'm sure having them dangling isn't helping matters.

I hope to catch up on the new threads and posts soon. Sorry for the long post but I just needed to vent to people who truly understand what it's like.
NurseKris is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
-Spike- (03-23-2016)