View Single Post
Old 03-22-2016, 07:17 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Thanks for the response. I basically have no idea what kind of doctor to seek out at all. I have multiple things going on but feel like they are all connected. I have had the numbness since I can remember but just recently had a bunch of things begin all within a month of each other that seemed unrelated at first and to occur for no reason.

I have not had a nerve conduction study. All I have had was an ultrasound on each elbow, done at a rheumatologist so office. I have seen a GP, urgent care, emergency room, and rheumatologist. It was the ER who I went to when I could no longer move my neck and had severe pressure and stiffness in my chest and back with burning pain that they sent me to a rheumatologist. Like I said no one believed I had anything wrong despite having a golf ball sized swelling in my elbow. I am glad I at least had swelling there because otherwise I would have never even gotten the ultrasound, even though I had to go to multiple doctors just to get that. The rheumatologist just said to go to a sports medicine doctor to have my one elbow fixed, it has ligament damage in addition to the nerve dislocation.
Sunflowerseed is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Littlepaw (03-22-2016)