View Single Post
Old 03-22-2016, 09:11 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

I have never had any testing done before, when I see any doc they always write me off as having something mysterious and being one of those people, without doing any tests at all. As a child I was told I had growing pains and was just more sensitive to my body than other people. As an adult I am just told have fibro. I have seen many docs over the years for the tingling, shooting stars, faint feeling, burning pain, muscle spasm, and other things, no one ever did testing before. I have not worked since 2008. Just getting the imaging on my elbow took 3 months and it was swollen the size of a golf ball, no doc had any interest. The last time I tried to go to a doctor specifically for joint pain was in 2005ish with swollen knees that were stuck in a bent position (this had been happening since 1993 in HS, in fact I dropped out of 9th grade because I could not handle the stairs at the school). I was told I just had womanly aches and that I needed to read the Bible. This Doctor was a former Orthapedic surgeon for the Redskins. After that I started having a hard time holding down jobs because of joint locking and pain and loose feelings, I crack all over constantly but don't get swelling very often.

I have done alright maintaining my own health until this past year when things just kind of snowballed and I started having new symptoms and existing ones became worse. At first I did not realize the new problems could be relate to an over all situation or even past issues. I am pretty fed up, I don't know what these people are paid for.
Sunflowerseed is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote