View Single Post
Old 03-23-2016, 07:29 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by PurpleFoot721 View Post
What ever happened to you looking into a move to, was it Arizona? What about looking into air conditioning and a dehumidifier. I know it would limit the amount of time outside but at least you could have better control over your indoor temperature and humidity. It would give you someplace to escape the hot and humid mid afternoon.

I was not looking forward to winter when it came this year. Not knowing what to expect with the weather change. I am not sure what to think about summer. Last year I was a bit spoiled and had central air. Our new house does not have AC. I never did like the summer humidity much myself, but I have always enjoyed the warmth of the day. I guess it will be a new experience this year. I will see soon enough, but I hope it is better than this winter.

I do hope that spring and summer are kind to you this year. I know you had a very rough winter.
There are some things that I have to take care of here, before I can make the move to Arizona. This means, I have to be here this summer. My reasons for staying are more important than my desire to go. And.... I really like your idea of a dehumidifier. I'm going to take your advice and take a look at that. I don't know if you or others experience this, but.... I know when the weather is going to turn rough. I remember when my grandparents used to tell me that they could feel it, when a low pressure system was coming through. As a Kid, we used to laugh at that and say no way. Well, When it is going to get nasty outside, I feel it. I start screaming in agonizing pain as the low pressure system arrives and then when it leaves. The dehumidifier should help, but that system coming through... probably not. That is related to atmospheric pressure, which I also ramp up in pain to. Man, I used to love the summer. Now, I dread the thought of it's arrival. Humidity is a killer pain wise and so are the low pressure systems that accompany it. Thanks for the dehumidifier advice. I'm definitely going to take it.

I hope that you don't suffer this summer due to the same issues that I have. I'll be praying for you, big time!

"Thanks for this!" says:
BioBased (03-23-2016), PurpleFoot721 (03-23-2016), RSD ME (03-23-2016)