View Single Post
Old 03-23-2016, 11:21 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by RSD ME View Post
hi spike. I hope your pain levels start to lower as time goes on. i went through high steady rsd pain levels this past winter too even though we didn't get much snow it was still very cold, windy and damp out. i find that i get a lot of heat rashes and burn easier in the summer so i try to go out with a straw hat and sunglasses on with uv protection in it and sit under a big umbrella in the shade. i usually go out early morning while its still cool and there is no humidity yet. once the sun rises i am back in the house with the air conditioning on and i also use a fan at night if its really humid. my hands and feet start to swell up like balloons with the humidity and my rsd pain levels soar too. i hope that maybe a good fan may help a little at least too for you and i also hope your pain levels start to go down for you. mine have a little bit now that we are entering spring but i also dread the humid summer months. spring and fall are when my pain levels seem a little more manageable but not by much. sending soft hugs your way.

I would love to have a fan blowing. My only problem is that even a soft breeze ramps up my pain. CRPS is obnoxious. It is always interrupting everything. You know what, I'm going to try the early morning get up and go outside idea. I love that idea. The next beautiful spring day that we have... I'm going to be all over it. Thanks so much for the advice. I appreciate your help!

"Thanks for this!" says:
BioBased (03-23-2016), PurpleFoot721 (03-24-2016), RSD ME (03-24-2016)