View Single Post
Old 03-24-2016, 01:16 PM
N/A

8 yr Member
N/A

8 yr Member

Hi and good to hear your update...Here is a informative link worth digesting.

https://www.glutenfreesociety.org/pr...ion-pain-trap/

My grandgirl who is now 19 and has been eating GLUTEN foods since she could eat, so a lot of years of gluten foods. She's been dealing with acne from about 13 yrs to now..she's taken meds, peels, laser and the acne lives on. Her mom has spent mega $$$ on these protocols...and acne living on.

So she finally gets to the gluten issue and it all seemed to make sense to her...so she went off all gluten and went thru detox etc etc...but NOW her skin is beautiful. A stomach bloating is gone.

Gluten seems to be a major culprit for many whether celiac or not...many are intolerant to gluten and eating gluten is manifesting in so many health issues. Personally, I'm off gluten products about 70% or so..For me I have not brought breads of any kind into my house for 7 yrs or so and I started out buying gluten free bread and then just decided I don't NEED breads period...I buy gluten free crackers and so control sugars. So much is gluten free now as the people are becoming more aware. Many are not but more and more are looking into this and making changes....C
caroline2 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
DejaVu (06-14-2016), Dmom3005 (04-25-2016)