View Single Post
Old 03-24-2016, 03:35 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

I really hope you are wrong about summer this year. I know you've had a rough winter and I hate the idea of things getting worse. Summer and I have a love hate relationship. The heat is good for me...but the air conditioning is my enemy. I end up wearing jeans and long pants and sweaters all season because the air conditioning flares me up bad. I have to constantly wear gloves because everything gets cold, especially door handles, and I need to protect myself from touching anything cold. I wouuld love to spend all my time outside during the months of summer...BUT...outdoors things are so unpredictable. There are breezes, there are bugs (whose bites can cause wicked flares), there are noises...bah...it's rough. I actually like that we do not have central air in my house because it means we can keep things warmer inside. With the baby of course we had to have the air on more than in the past last year so she wouldn't overheat. But while my own house is fairly easy to control...EVERY OTHER PLACE I go to is always SO cold during the summer. Warm spring and fall days are actually the best for me because there aren't any extremes either way.

At any rate...hoping you have a wonderful summer and that we have a mild summer.
catra121 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
-Spike- (03-26-2016), BioBased (03-24-2016), PurpleFoot721 (03-24-2016), RSD ME (03-25-2016)