View Single Post
Old 03-24-2016, 04:55 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Thanks Annie!!!

you know, that's what I figured it was a year ago or so - atelectasis.. as it's only when i take a big deep breath (which I couldn't really do for the first year I was sick really well).. I could just feel it in my lung base.. it struck me as odd it was only in one side though... Anyhow, It wasn't until I could tell (with and without a stethascope), that it was for sure an inspiratory wheeze that got me more concerned.. Do you know if atelectasis can present as a wheeze, and not just crackles?? And why one sided? Same with the inflammation - I would think it would be diffuse.. however if there was an area it was more inflammed, i'm sure that's possible, as I understand NOTHING autoimmune follows any rules!!!

As of now they say I have undifferentiated connective tissue dz, had a diagnosis of sjogrens a few years back.. but I guess there is a question if it will land in mixed connnective tissue or lupus.. My ANA is always high.. 1:320- 1:640 .. I get a rash with sun (though not a malar rash - though I shield my actual face from sun always)..my wbc's go low.. , I get hematuria (microscopic).. with flares.. and I do have some strange skin thickening (they question scleroderma at times too).. as raynauds is also something I have though it doesnt' seem too severe in my opinion.... so I do have enough boxes checked for lupus.. and that sounds like where it's all headed.. ugh...

I don't want to be doing any permanent damage to my organs or joints (my joints will get swollen, and this last two times didn't go down back to normal )

someone needs to cure all this autoimmune stuff and fast!
bny806 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote