View Single Post
Old 03-24-2016, 06:27 PM
N/A

8 yr Member
N/A

8 yr Member

Back in 1995 at the lecture on Pycnogenol, I met a man, Harry...at the time I was 57 and he was probably 72 or more and full of pep and life. He told us back then he was taking "food grade" H202 for some yrs. He said he will Never get cancer. After meeting him I did a lot of research etc and started on the H202 with distilled water solution. I did it off and on, worked up to I forget how many drops a day, there is a schedule on the dosing. Then I lost interest...then some yrs ago I got interested again and use it a bit in my early morning MSM drink...about 3 drops of the food grade...

Just met a new man on another group and I think he is 72 and says he NEVER goes to doctors....he uses all supps and good nutrition and healthy and vibrant...he said he's up to 23 drops of food grade h202 daily. So...

I've lost contact with Harry so don't know if he's still around or not. He'd be 90something.

On the psorasis, lots of info on going gluten free. My grandgirl just went gluten free and cleared up years of acne that drugs, peels, lasers would not budge.
caroline2 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote