View Single Post
Old 03-25-2016, 12:45 PM
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiix View Post

I knew there was a logical reason behind my supposed insomnia!!

This article explains exactly my sleeping pattern. I go to bed at a relatively normal time.......10 or 11 o'clock at night but only sleep a couple of hours. I get up between 1 and 2 AM and am generally up at least 1 sometimes 2 hours. I really try NOT to eat anything and only have a sip of water while I'm up. I sleep my longest between 3 -6 AM.

I'm just not going to sleep all night. Ever. It's just not in my biological clock. That would be as unnatural for me as never going to sleep at all. I've stopped obsessing about it and just enjoy my quiet hour or two in the middle of the night to either watch a movie or read.

I truly believe more people lose sleep over worrying why they aren't sleeping instead of just making the most of the sleep they do manage to get.

Everyone is different. Whether it's through naps during the day or sleeping long stretches at night we all seem to sleep either at night, during the day or a combination of both.
These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
Kitty is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
St George 2013 (03-26-2016), Wiix (03-25-2016)