View Single Post
Old 03-26-2016, 12:19 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by takinxanax View Post
Everyday is unpredictable. It is hard because looking at him he looks "normal" and can blend in and be very charismatic with others.

I know what you mean about looking normal. My husband is a master at mimicking and acting normal. After years of knowing him I know he isn't authentic and it's like living with an unpredictable hodge-podge personality.
I'm going through a similar HELL w/ my MTBI husband. He's extremely charismatic in public, treats everyone so nicely. I have taken care of him since he was hurt in the Line of Duty in 2001. I now have PTSD & Fibro. The PTSD is from the post accident personality. I walk on egg shells. I never know what;s gonna happen next. Lying and manipulation are the samething as breathing for him. He has everyone believing that I;m the real problem b/c his lying and manipulation are so good. NO ONE knows what goes on behind closed doors. My son was 12 yrs old when the accident occurred. He/s now 28 yrs old and overseas. He and his girlfriend are taking my husband's side. I'm confused b/c my son went through the hell w/ us. y husband has chosen to be my son's best friend since the accident. So, I was always the bad cop parent. Sometimes, I just don't want to live anymore. I have ZERO support. Sorry so depressing. This is my 1st time writing a peply. So, please let me know if I did something wrong. TY
4Gotten1 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote