View Single Post
Old 03-26-2016, 02:27 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Thanks on the reply Mark.

The thing is i cant really use that site since unfortunately i live far far away from the USA. I have been to an ophtamologist who did a full exam and found no problems except astigmatism.
My vision problems are sometimes i get blurry vision and sometimes and especially after i really strain my eyes ( example i pass the limit on screen time ) my eylids twitch or shiver when i close my eyes. Thats about i think...other than a few weird things i cant explain

Also its not much about the gaming part of it, i also am/was a HIGHLY outgoing functional funloving guy, worked out every day for most of my life and now after the injury i've turned into a guy that cut out all social contacts and paused my studies, and lying down in bed most of the day. Audiobooks and podcasts are my only "saviors" so to say i think i would have probably gone insane if it wasnt for them. So at age 23 i am really secluded and really hoping this thing goes away or gets better in a couple of months. Docs said to me that apparently this is normal and it can last up to a year and a half but i apparently can heal faster since im young. Also i try to implement light work outs since they can promote blood flow through the neck up to the brain and i stopped smoking and stopped drinking 100%.

Thanks on the answer again, i gtg now and turn off the PC since i can already feel myself get bad from this screen time
Ivander1992 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote