View Single Post
Old 03-26-2016, 04:58 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by NurseKris View Post
I am so sorry you are unable to escape the humidity of summer. I never noticed an issue with humidity but air conditioning is no longer my friend. Air movement hurts but cold air makes me want to scream.

The idea of a dehumidifier is an excellent one and to be honest I never would have even thought about it. I guess it's probably going to be a trial and error sort of thing. If that doesn't work maybe we create bubbles for all of us to live in!

Bubbles? Bubbles? Did you say Bubbles? Ou Ou! I hear that they have those soap Bubbles machines. We could load one of those up, plug it in, turn it on, watch the beautiful bubbles float all over the place, and then pop them with a knitting needle, as we drink 7-up, which also has lots of... wait for it.. wait for it.. you guessed it B..U...B....B.....L.......E..............S! WooooWHOOOoooOO!

Tiny Bubbles
Scrubbing Bubbles
Champaign Bubbles
7-UP Bubbles
Sprite Bubbles
Soap Bubbles
and Bubble Gum Bubbles (Gots to have lots of that for Cubs games. You know how it goes.... tight games and all... POPS a Bubble!)
"Thanks for this!" says:
catra121 (03-26-2016), NurseKris (03-26-2016), PurpleFoot721 (03-26-2016), RSD ME (03-29-2016), zinnia (03-26-2016)