View Single Post
Old 03-27-2016, 01:38 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member
Default So should I go for implants?

Hi Bryanna,

Thank you so much for your kind replying. I'm sorry I delayed to response. I have been feeling so depressed lately. I put a high hope to Remove all my root canalled teeth to improved my health. But the fact is, my health is declining since the extraction. My white cell count was only 3500 in my last blood test. I invested almost 10K in dentures, and none of it fits well. I got those weird blisters and spots in my mouth and remaining teeth start being crooked. I feel I screwed myself and I start feeling regret to remove teeth, even they were root canalled, at least I had pain free teeth to eat sync smile.

Now I'm even more confused of whether I should go for implants. Because I'm missing too many teeth, if I do implants, there probably need at least 5 to 6 implants both upper and lower, i heard so many people saying implants will compromise one's immune system because they are metal foreign objects. One of my friends even got a lung diseases couple of months after having implants done. I don't want to remove one devil and then bury more other Devils into the jawbone. What should I do?
vichen is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote