View Single Post
Old 03-27-2016, 11:20 PM
Wise Elder

15 yr Member
Wise Elder

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neuroproblem View Post
Yes they are processed, but i never heard of a cookie being sugar free, a cookie is a highly processed product from sugar, cookie is basically made of sugar and fats,no good if you are trying to control sugar or fat levels.
I hear you. I don't bring these things into my home. But I can't control what this man does when he goes out, and with the weather changing, that's going to happen. The weather has been so up and down and he has psoriatic arthritis. This morning, upon awakening, he was moaning so bad. I gave him two advil and he went back to sleep. By the time I came back from my morning coffee at Dunkin, he was up, showered, at the computer, smiling at me and saying 'OMG, you are the best, I feel so much better". All I did was give him two advil and put some bengay on his knee. And I put one of those knee braces that you pull up and it covers the area with a hole for the knee cap. He believes it helps keep his knee from buckling. I don't think it does anything but he believe it so it's good in that way.

He's going to be 69 this year. Age has taken it's toll on this man with all these conditions.

We do the best we can do. I just wish there was something to be done for his inflammation because THAT'S what is at the root of all of this. Inflammation. I know the advil helps. I also know you can't take too much of this. It's going to rain tomorrow so the barometer is changing. I really wish we lived in Arizona or Vegas or a tropical climate that is always hot. We never have pain when it is HOT.

Melody

CONSUMER REPORTER
SPROUT-LADY

MelodyL is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote