View Single Post
Old 03-28-2016, 12:01 AM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member

Benzos are to be avoided unless there is a reason to try them. Many doctors are quick to prescribe them for minor reasons. They should just not be a first approach and used carefully.

I neglected to mention upper neck issues. Subtle upper neck injuries can contribute to headaches. Poor sleep can also be a problem. An assault can cause the subtle neck injuries that result in chronic vertebral inflammation and muscle spasms.

Has she been tested for visual issues like convergence and such ? A behavioral optometrist can do the assessment. https://nora.cc/healthcare-locator.html

Rather than seeking a spinal tap, it would be better to ask about CSF pressure as a possible contributor. One needs to be careful about directing doctors but instead, ask questions. Doctors do not appreciate patients who self-diagnose. But, finding a doctor who responds to questions without disregarding them is a true find.

Amantadine has helped some. It is an anti-viral that has been found helpful for some, but just a few.

An inpatient 48 hour EEG has been tried by some.

I'm not trying to give answers but instead direct you to some questions that may not have been asked.

My best to you.

"Be still and know that I am God" Psalm 46:10
Mark in Idaho is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote