View Single Post
Old 03-28-2016, 04:14 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member
Default Update - Easter hospital stay :(

Well we spent Saturday night and Easter in the hospital. I took dd12 to the ER Saturday evening because she was complaining and crying with severe chest pains. This was a symptom she has never complained of so it was a bit scary. She also kept saying she felt like she was going to pass out. So, EKG was normal, chest X-Ray was normal and apparently they did basic bloodwork and all was considered normal. They gave her Morphine and that helped her pain for about hour or so. Then all pain was back. Through the night they tried Toradol with no results, Naproxen with no results. Easter morning doctor came in and basically told us they did not know what was wrong with her and that he doubted any doctor would!! He also told us there was no medicine that could help her but "oh by the way, dont give up hope"!!! What crap! So they sent her home feeling just as bad as when she went in. I again asked for them to run a lyme test and was again told no. Guess we will have to pay to get that done as well. I am just about to lose my mind! I am exhausted, I cant touch my own child because every inch of her body hurts and noone will help!!!
thowell is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
DejaVu (06-14-2016), Dmom3005 (04-25-2016)