View Single Post
Old 03-28-2016, 05:37 PM
N/A

8 yr Member
N/A

8 yr Member

I'm not telling anyone to take it, but I've talked to some today who have and that's how I got this info. I use DMSO daily but don't ingest it but know of people who do. I do use DMSO with my dental solution to keep infection from a tooth area as I cannot deal with dental major work, so doing my own work.

When I read the link above, it says because she was not prescribing enough drugs. We have a medical MD in our town who lost his license as he was too alternative...he continues to do his work as a naturopath.

There are plenty of MD's who have lost their license since they didn't go by the rules of AMA...but let's not discount the fact that 100,000's die annually due to the drugs prescribed and interactions. My daughter was on life support due to drug interactions back in 2005. The MD who kept writing her drugs should have lost his...we thought of a lawsuit...but talking about pulling teeth. I was in the ER with a stomach ulcer from a drug in the 80's...and these are just two stories about interactions. I have a book from 1995 written by a canadian MD and she lost her license...I guess these can be called whistle blowers.

Dr. Daniels has a book on amazon She's not alone in writing the type of book she's written. I run into many more people who are so fed up with conventional medicine.
caroline2 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote