View Single Post
Old 03-29-2016, 11:53 PM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

Starz, you write quite a story! Glad you enjoyed your vacation. I have a good friend that is finishing up her one month there. They flew there and then took one week in 4 islands. They rented a car and just drove and drove. Beautiful pictures.

I have only had one betta. We really didn't know much about them, just knew that they were beautiful. Unfortunately found out later that they have to be loners. Sounds like you have quite a comical tank though.

Have a bad tooth. I have to have it pulled but that is leaving me with to many empty holes so I now have to make the decision about partial, bridge, implant or what. Pretty sure the implant is out just because of the huge cost of it.

Finally got our taxes done today. I always wait until late to do them because I know I am going to be paying state taxes and don't want to give them my money until I have to. Was glad to see we have to pay less than last year. Would like to see a trend in that. With the amount of loss this year, it would take 5 years to finally get something back. And Charlie starts monthly payouts on his retirement this year and will have to pay a penalty so don't know how that will have to affect our taxes next year. He took a payout early so we could do some much needed work around the house.

doydie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
barb02 (04-03-2016), Kitty (04-11-2016), Starznight (04-09-2016)