View Single Post
Old 07-05-2007, 06:56 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Mucker...

I am only reading this post now....wow.....sounds so familiar. I am from NB and went to see Dr Bethune. He is great. He dx'ed me with bilateral TOS and I am on his 2 year waiting list. My experience was alot like yours. I went 4 years being told everything but TOS...everything under RSI....the list goes on forever. Last Oct I got to see Dr. Bethune. It's been a long road I wish I hadn't travelled. I gradually get worse as each day goes by. I too have had to deal with W/C. Fortunatley for me they have been good. I went back to school and retrained for a new position and have found new work I enjoy. W/C had told me that if I can find a doc who can do the surgery they will pay for it, even in the US. I did all my own research...with the help of my buddies here. After one doc I saw said he felt I had TOS I researched like crazy and found Dr Bethune. I made my own appointment and told my family doc I was going thats it thats all!! He said ok....and there you go. Now, I work everyday, suffer everyday, (just to clarify this...I hurt everyday while I was home too....I mights well be working...)
Best of luck....keep me updated with how you are doing.

Rach
Rachael is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote