View Single Post
Old 03-30-2016, 06:11 AM
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by doydie View Post
Finally got smart enough to keep an old litter container after it was empty. So I cleaned it out and poured our huge bag of food in that. Yes, I do have to bend down to scoop some out and my back is kind of stiff in the AM but so far I am OK. There will come a time when we can't carry that big bag of cat food from shelf to grocery cart and then to car and from there up stairs to our kitchen. By then we may have a stair lift and we can just put the food on the stair lift!
Doydie!! Order your cat food and supplies from chewy.com. www.chewy.com

I promise you that after you get your first order you'll wonder why you waited so long to try it!!

I'm to the point now that I have to order the 5 pound bags of dry food. They're the easiest ones for me to handle. Once one is opened I put it all in a storage container.

You'll get an email alerting you to the date of delivery. I watched for the delivery driver the first shipment that delivered and asked him to set the boxes inside my door. Now, he knows I need that help so he sets all deliveries inside for me. He's a saint.

I hope you try this. I know you still drive and like to do things away from home but I just wanted to share the idea.
These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
Kitty is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Aarcyn (03-30-2016)