View Single Post
Old 03-30-2016, 06:57 AM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member
Default depression and anxiety

I don't feel like going to the senior center.right now i am ignoring the kitty cats. they have been such a source of anxiety. I don't know if pudge ate today. yesterday i goofed. i thought misu didn't eat so i wound up feeding her three times. somehow she ate when i wasn't looking and i realized it too late.
She just jumped on the computer table and rubbed against my head as if to say we are friends. that relieved me.now my nose is itchy. she is eating the buffalo blue meat dry food right now.i thought some was gone.It is really expensive but i will buy her more when it runs out. It costs forty dollars for ten pounds.
Now i have to wait to watch to see if pudge is going to eat. she is back on the top of the recliner and i could have missed when she ate.
I have no energy whatsoever. It has just been one thing after another. I am afraid i am alienating people with my mood. Mike called last night. He just turned 89. I still get a long with him. cecilia is going away today til sunday. I will miss her and sofia.
bobby
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (03-30-2016), Dmom3005 (03-30-2016), OhKay (03-30-2016)