View Single Post
Old 03-30-2016, 07:31 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Hi Gerry, Valium not the cause, only took one on the first night and then just relied on the Campral. I think he is in major depressive mode, he slept from the time we got home yesterday on the couch in the front room and eventually went to bed early evening, still asleep in bed now the next day. While it is quiet for me due to him being so on edge and irritable, it is not a good quiet as I'm still worried about him. I do wonder if he is BP 2. Anyway, he is safe and well. He put on 2.5kg, not that I can see it so he reckons I need new glasses. I put on .5 kg, I'm happy with that

Quote:
Originally Posted by ger715 View Post
Pam,

So glad all went well and home safely. Reading in between the lines; it appears you felt stressed because of worry what might happen. I hope both of you did enjoy some good times. You are his strength. If nothing else; it was a change of environment. (You mentioned his deep sleep throughout the day; do you know if was he taking vallum? If so, this could be the reason.)

I was counting the days when you would be home and wondering how soon afterwards you would post. I knew you left on a Tuesday, the 22nd so figured the ship must have docked yesterday morning, Tuesday, the 29th.

Thanks for the update.

Gerry

Last edited by PamelaJune; 03-31-2016 at 07:33 AM.
"Thanks for this!" says:
eva5667faliure (03-30-2016), ger715 (03-30-2016), RSD ME (06-22-2016)