View Single Post
Old 03-30-2016, 07:42 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by doydie View Post
That does look neat. my husband and I are still OK to do the litter scooping. As his Parkinson's progresses and with the fact that he doesn't eat hardly anything now because of his Ulcerative colitis, handling the big bag of food has become a big problem. It takes both of us to pour food from the bag into a gallon size zip lock bag. We have to refill that bag quite frequently! So I was finally intelligent enough when we had to get a new bucket of litter to clean the old bucket out and pour the bag of food into the bucket! Now how we are going to take the locking plastic ring off the new bucket of litter, I don't know. If we can't do it, we will have to have our daughter help us. But I am trying to let her know that she should never feel she has to stay here to take care of her parents.
Instead of dumping the food from the bag get a cup or something like that and scoop the food from the food bag into the zip lock bag. I have a pour container that I use and I have a large plastic drink cup that I scoop the dry food out of the large bags of dry food. It makes life so much easier.
Meowkitkat is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Aarcyn (04-01-2016), Kitty (03-31-2016)