View Single Post
Old 03-31-2016, 09:56 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by PamelaJune View Post
Home from our 7 night cruise, cried as we cruised out of the harbour, last time there was with my dearly loved father as we had a family cruise from Perth to Sydney. Probably the last time all the family were together as the next time was for dads funeral. Anyway, I think I managed to cry every day, sometimes feeling overwhelmed with tears. I just feel so lonely. I'm crying now as I type this for heaven sake! I'm starting on the SAMe today, couldn't take it away with me as it has to be refrigerated. Missed my NT contacts while on board the cruise, funny how little things can be soothing, NT offers lots of soothing support.

Hi Pam,
I am so sorry to hear the cruise was a teary one and you are feeling so lonely.
I feel so bad....just want to fly down there and give you a big hug and girls day out just talkin' and laughin'.

The one and only cruise I ever took was when my father was dying from cancer and he loved to travel so we took him on one last cruise from Boston to Bermuda. That was 9 yrs ago and I still can't take even think about another cruise because it makes me sad, so you are definitely not alone in your emotions. (He was so cute, he bought all news clothes and had them all organized by outfit. He was so sick that he stayed in his cabin/balcony all day and only came out of room, via wheelchair for dinner and the show every night. I know it was very hard for him and took a huge toll but he did it for my Mom. He was a sweetheart. Bought her flowers all the time, right until the end, 60+ years. of marriage). Well Pam, at least we had great Dads and fond, loving memories of them. I always consider that a real gift because I was blessed with a great father.

I am surprised to hear your SamE has to be refrigerated. I have taken it a long time and never heard of that. The only factor I have heard is that they stay most stable/freshest in the individual bubble/foil type packs.

Can't I get them for you here in the states and ship them to you?
Have you tried Vitacost or Iherb to see if they ship to Aus?

Let us know how they work. Best of luck.
Love ya, D.
Diandra is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
eva5667faliure (04-01-2016), ger715 (03-31-2016), indigo (04-04-2016), PamelaJune (04-01-2016), PurpleFoot721 (04-01-2016), RSD ME (04-02-2016)