View Single Post
Old 04-02-2016, 02:50 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member
Default When to see a new pain doc ?

Hi my name is joe i have posted here before

I have crps type 1 and 2 in my right foot after my surgery September 8 2016 and its bad i read all of your post and yu guys talk of flairs i dont get that it hurts every day my problem is i fight though the pain and push to hard and my pain doctor is a nice guy but they are over booked last month he was ready to set me up with spin stimulator then i go see him and he looks at my foot fo 2 min says is getting and gave me a new prescription for new med and said see him in a month then go to the desk and he is book up for 3 months have to be put on a waiting list to be put on schedule my refills run out at the end of this month i take so many pills patches and injections just sick of it is this how it goes for everyone and now i have tostrap a bone growth stimulator to my foot for 10 hours a day and it aggravates it worse i dont know i might just cut the foot off and see how that works

Sorry for the rant its 3am cant sleep even after sleeping pills

Ps my foot the skin look scaley i have tryed lotion but to painful tu aply so i do super concentrated moisturizing bodywash sokes not working any ideas

Thanks for your ears and letting us vent to u
Joedn20 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
ger715 (04-04-2016), RSD ME (04-07-2016), St George 2013 (04-04-2016)